- Identifies training needs and training gaps in the organization in a close cooperation with the HR Dept and line managers.
- Prepares training manuals and training offers for employees and managers.
- Plans training courses and sessions and manages and monitors the assigned training budget.
- Manages the portfolio of contracts with external vendors and introduces changes to the Standard Terms and Conditions.
- Builds the internal network of internal trainers and organizes the regular Train the Trainer sessions.
- Evaluates the quality of training courses and implements improvements.
- Cooperates with the management to design programs for high potentials and future leaders.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business Administration and HR Management / Economy or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in the position of training specialist in a service company (about finance, banking, securities, education, logistics, tourism…), specialized in Sales/Business Development.
- Experience in recruiting candidates in foreign market is a big plus.
- Good sense of Human Resources Management and Talent Acquisition.
- Strong communication / interpersonal and negotiate skills.
- Excellent English communication ability.
- Open-mind, dynamic and pro-active, initiative and resourceful.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, send your CV, salary requirements and availability details to: email@example.com, deadline: 22/2/2018
Contact: Ms. Minh, Tel: 024 - 73038899 ( EXT: 262)