- Responsible for delivering high quality service related to recruitment internally and externally.
- Work closely with internal departments, find out their specified culture, needs and build up long term partnership with them.
- Attract quality candidates through preparing job descriptions/postings, screening and short listing applicants; as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals.
- Screen and interview candidates in accordance with company standards.
- Ensure the recruitment speed and results of the assigned vacancies are efficient to turn around time and candidate’s qualifications.
- Review internal recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment program.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business Administration and HR Management / Economy or related field.
- Excellent English communication ability.
- Fresh graduate is acceptable.
- Have skill of hunting is preferred.
- Strong communication / interpersonal and negotiate skills.
- Open-mind, Dynamic and pro-active, initiative and resourceful.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, send your CV, salary requirements and availability details to: firstname.lastname@example.org, deadline: 22/2/2018
Contact: Ms. Minh, Tel: 024 - 73038899 ( EXT: 262)