Industry / profession: Translation
Job type: Full time
Working location: Hanoi
Starting salary: Negotiate
- Global Career at Language Services company
- Join our team with business culture: “Expertrans- The second home: “Become the key personnel for the start-up of Expertrans business with ambitious aim”.
- Learn and improve professional selling skills & other skills by international standard.
- Have high promotion ability when the company is planning for strong development in international market.
- Ensure translation quality and other related affairs.
- Support Translators / Editors during project process if necessary.
- Together with the Project Management Department monitor the progress of every project and ensure that all the quality assessment stages are completely fulfilled with highest quality, meeting the deadline, requirements and special instructions of clients.
- Master all specialized and linguistic matters, processes, CAT tools and project processing techniques.
- Understand typical characteristics and skills of the Translators, Editors and Freelancers.
- Translation project quality control: Perform final check on the projects\ finished products.
- Function as a bridge between the Project Management Department and the Translation and Editing Department in terms of professional expertise.
- Provide Vendor Management Department with freelancer quality control support.
- Collaborate with Project Management Department in project evaluation and implementation.
- Build up Vocabulary Database, and Terminology Database, and manage the Reference Resource of the Department.
- Identify, supervise and record the irregularities in translation quality.
- Translate special English documents into Vietnamese and vice versa, and / or edit English – Vietnamese translation as required.
- Perform other special tasks as assigned.
1. Required skills and capabilities:
- Linguistic and translation expertise
- Translating skills
- Editing and proofreading skills, and quality assurance skills
- Non-technical problem solving skills, for examples: apparatus and software, etc.
2. Required education and qualification:
- Qualification: Bachelor\'s in English Language
- Experience: 1 year in equivalent position
3. Other characteristics: carefulness, meticulousness, high concentration and good memory, emotional stability, and moderate sensitivity in working relationships
4. Good command of more than 2 foreign languages and / or DTP tools is an advantage
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, send your CV, salary requirements and availability details to: firstname.lastname@example.org, deadline 31/12/2017
Contact: Ms. Hoàn
Tel: 024 –73038899 ( EXT: 222)/ 0942122922