Industry / profession: Translation
Job type: Full time
Working location: Hanoi
Starting salary: Negotiate
- Global Career at Language Services company
- Join our team with business culture: “Expertrans- The second home: “Become the key personnel for the start-up of Expertrans business with ambitious aim”.
- Learn and improve professional selling skills & other skills by international standard.
- Have high promotion ability when the company is planning for strong development in international market.
- Manage translation and localization projects from beginning to end.
- Developing project plans and workflows, managing time, budget, resources, and quality control.
- Proactively identify and solve problems.
- Manage projects to localize software, websites and documentation.
- Guide translation vendors and clients through the localization process.
- Regularly monitor clients' satisfaction and take improvement actions.
- Identify and document opportunities to improve processes and technologies.
- English language proficiency (4 skills: Listening, speaking, reading, writing)
- Have a business educational background. Graduates from Foreign Trade University, Hanoi University, National Economics University, Banking Academy or oversea universities are preferable.
- 1-2 years working experience. Project management experience in translation/localization or related fields is surely a plus.
- Ability to work well either in a team or independently.
- Good communication, detail-oriented, organized, thorough, accurate, and able to work quickly and steadily in a focused manner.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Ability to deal with frequent change, delays, interruptions, and unexpected events.
- Internet and computer proficiency.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, send your CV, salary requirements and availability details to: email@example.com, deadline 31/12/2017
Contact: Ms. Hoàn
Tel: 024 –73038899 ( EXT: 222)/ 0914887340