- Actively recruiting new vendors to build domain expertise for language pair needs.
- Creating and supplying translation sample tests to be evaluated for potential new vendors.
- Active management of translator vendor database.
- Relationship management with existing translator network in order to retain high quality professionals.
- Negotiating translation rates.
- Create individual contracts for vendors according to set requirements and standards.
- Arranging quality control of translation vendor deliverables through ongoing linguistic review and tracking performance data.
- Maintaining accurate database.
- Work with account payables to ensure timely payments to translation vendors.
- Issues management with vendors in cases where the desired quality and project targets are not achieved.
- Bachelor degree, major in Foreign Language or Business Administration is preferable.
- At least 3 years-working experience in recruitment, headhunting or similar position.
- Excellent in English including 4 skills.
- Strong leadership skill and outstanding negotiation skill.