As business development tasks:
- Building up customer’s database, screening the database, generating leads by cold calling, emailing, meeting face-to-face with customers.
- Actively seeking, exploring and developing relationships with domestic and foreign customers and potential partners, through online and offline channels (Email, Linkedin, Facebook, Cold Call, Event ....), with customers who are in need of Outsourcing language services.
- Learning customers’ demand, supporting and consulting them about products and services, doing contract negotiations, coordinating with project management department to handle the projects at the request of customers.
- Participating in promotional events for customers approach held by the Company.
- Handle all administrative aspects of sales: contracts & warranties.
As project coordination tasks:
- Coordinate project process from beginning to end.
- Developing project plans and workflows, managing time, budget, resources, and quality control
- Proactively identify and solve problems
- Regularly monitor clients' satisfaction and take improvement actions.
- Identify and document opportunities to improve processes and technologies.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or its equivalent.
- Good at English/German/French/Spanish/Japanese/Korean…
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective time management skills.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, send your CV, salary requirements and availability details to: firstname.lastname@example.org, deadline: 22/2/2018
Contact: Ms. Minh, Tel: 024 - 73038899 ( EXT: 262)